Global Surf Mat Riders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I’m Mike from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I’m Mike from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  Empty Hi, I’m Mike from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Post by Solo Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:21 am

Like many of you I started riding the standard blue and yellow canvas mats in the 60’/ 70’ s and I can especially remember the rash. , I soon graduated to surfing. Now, after years intense physical exertion , everything from big wave surfing, military special operations, rugby, and even a rodeo or two, I’m retuning to the mat. The surf mat is the platform where I first communed with the ocean. It was the perch were I discovered my love of the sea, living the salt life , and all things pirate. It was the surf mat that was the launching pad for my explorations of the worlds oceans the quest for the perfect wave. . It kind of seems fitting, like returning home, the great circle of life. My life in the OBX, a life on a sandbar.

I’m in the processes of assembling a quiver. Starting with a Neumatic Advanced 200/70 . Also going to get a Krypt MT5, & the 4GF Round Tail Tracker.

Solo

Back to top Go down

Hi, I’m Mike from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  Empty Re: Hi, I’m Mike from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Post by Admin Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome Mike and thanks for taking the time to drop by. Sounds like a nice quiver you are putting together!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalsurfmatriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down