Global Surf Mat Riders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi mattj here

2 posters

Go down

Hi mattj here Empty Hi mattj here

Post by mattj Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:44 am

Hi, my names Matt Jessup, currently in Perth WA, been surfing 20+ years but only been on mats a few months, own a tracker RT and Standard, like surfing Alaia's as well. And bodysurfing... Love mats because they are so easy to take with you, turn terrible conditions into something fun, and when it is good, well you know the story, they're awesome! Good effort on the blog and forum Robin:)

mattj

Back to top Go down

Hi mattj here Empty Re: Hi mattj here

Post by Admin Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 am

Hi Matt and welcome. Good to have someone from WA on board. So where do you go out in Perth or are you travelling north or south to surf?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalsurfmatriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mattj Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Normally just stay local and surf Scarb/Trigg, Leightons quite a bit this past winter as well, and if I get more than a couple of days off then will head south to Margaret rvr depending on conditions. Planning on taking more days off work this year just to try and get some decent waves down south, since being in Perth havent spent enough time down there(originally from Sydney). Whats it like down your way? I've only passed through Albany and Denmark once...

mattj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Well, the beauty of a mat is even if it is crowded you can usually poach waves. Worth a visit down, here all sorts of spots, some mellow, some to scare the shit out of you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalsurfmatriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum