Global Surf Mat Riders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in magic? Other world magic!

2 posters

Go down

Do you believe in magic? Other world magic! Empty Do you believe in magic? Other world magic!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

Mark Thomson causing a stir again here!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalsurfmatriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in magic? Other world magic! Empty Re: Do you believe in magic? Other world magic!

Post by denis85 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Well...despite all the controversy, what I see and read is also positively related to Mark's performance and level of surfing on a mat.

I didn't started surfing with a mat looking for performance. I was seeking pure fun in every surfing conditions...and I'm sure Mark's too.

His latest video shows both, in my opinion...and that's the main goal. Wink
denis85
denis85

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in magic? Other world magic! Empty Re: Do you believe in magic? Other world magic!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Agreed Denis. MT is about as passionate as anyone about riding mats as anyone I have come across. You don't get that good at something without putting a great deal of effort in to it. You would not believe the number of mats of both persuasions he has owned and ridden to death over the years. I will leave him to tell that story one day. So, I am sorry I just don't accept that his entire motivation for producing the MT5 is for financial gain. He wants to give more people the opportunity to share the stoke! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by denis85 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:42 pm

That's true, Robin!

And you know what?..my MT5 left Australia today. Cool! bounce
denis85
denis85

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Excellent Denis. I have cranked up chat on the main page if you are in to it? Just log in down the bottom of the page
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by denis85 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Sorry Robin...it was late evening right here in France and I've just read your answer today! Wink
denis85
denis85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down